• Create a complex password. It should not include your personal information such as name, date of birth, as it is easy for intruders to guess. It is best if you use a random password generator.
• Store your password securely. You should not write it on a piece of paper, nor should you save it in your browser. We recommend using a reliable password manager such as KeePass.
• Change your password. Even if you consider your password to be bulletproof, you should still change it periodically. We strongly suggest doing it every two weeks.
• Do not share your password. If anybody asks for your password, you should terminate your conversation with them immediately. Only you can have access to this sensitive information.
• Use different passwords. It is tempting to use the same password for all your accounts, but it is an equivalent of an invitation letter for the hackers. Follow a one password per account rule.
Do not forget to set up 2-Step Verification (2FA) in your account settings. This feature will link your account to your device. Thus, even if the intruder gets hold of the password or your SIM card, they will not be able to access your personal data.
• Use secure email providers, although a basic Gmail should work as well.
• Make a separate email for all your crypto trading and exchange purposes.
• Set up 2-Step Verification for your e-mail if available.
• Check the “From” line carefully to protect yourself from phishing websites.
• Never open the links or attachments from unknown senders.
• Check your email regularly for security notifications.
Wi-Fi is normally safe to use, although you should still beware of the phony SSL certificates, which might be generated by unreliable CAs (certificate authorities). When in doubt, use VPN. Avoid using public Wi-Fi connections.
• Make sure your device is upgraded to the latest version. Do not ignore the system updates.
• Use fingerprint identification, and do not forget to set up remote wipe in case of loss or theft.
• Do not share your phone with anybody. If possible, have a separate device for trading.
Stay in touch
There are two options to get in touch with us:
1) live chat;
2) contact form.
Please contact us the second you notice any suspicious activity on your account.
Our Customer Care Team representatives are always ready to gladly assist customers in answering any queries and providing due advice and recommendations. If you have any complaints or propositions, please notify our representatives and they will provide professional support in solving the issue. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we constantly work on the implementation of new features and products to meet the ever-growing demands of platform users.
We never advertise lotteries or any other gaming activities to our clients. These might be sent from the phishing websites trying to steal your data.