If you received any alarming notifications or shady transactions, your account might have been hacked. In this case, you should immediately take the following steps:
1) Change account password. Make the new one as complex as possible.
2) Enable 2-Step Verification. It will help you safeguard yourself from future attacks.
3) Change email password. Do not choose combinations you used before.
4) Check all devices for malware. Update your antivirus software.
5) Contact our Customer Care Team if the problem is not solved.
Get in touch with us if you want your account to be deleted.